Thursday, December 14, 2017

Recent Buy - BCE Inc. (BCE.TO)

Yesterday December 13, I bought 25 shares of BCE Inc. at CA$ 62,79 per share plus commission.



My overall cost basis of this position increases from CA$ 58.82 to CA$ 61.21 per share. I totally hold now 45 shares of BCE and my yield on cost is 4.69%. You can look at my first purchase of BCE here


 

Details of my purchase: 






With current quarterly dividend (CA$ 0.7175), my last purchase 25 shares of BCE increases € 35.23 (CA$ 53.45) of expected annual net dividend income. At today's exchange rate, this purchase will increase my portfolio projected annual net dividend income approximately to € 11,400.00. After this acquisition, BCE's weight of my portfolio is about 0.47% and its share of future annual dividend income is approximately 0.56%. My purpose is slowly to continue to build up BCE's share of my portfolio.


Click here to see my portfolio.

Full Disclosure: Long BCE

Thanks for stopping by!
  

1 comment:

  1. Nice. It looks like a good buy. BCE has a good dividend track record. Your projected annual income looks awesome. Got to get there someday.

    ReplyDelete